Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween with a monkey and a puppy

Wow - Halloween with two 2-year-olds!! So much fun!

We only went to a few houses in our cul-de-sac, but they had fun. Well, except for the scary trick or treaters that came to our house. Sam was telling me this morning that he was scared. When I asked him why, he said, "Saw ghost at Sam's house" and "Kids at door at Sam's house." We explained many, many times that it was just pretend, but he said "Scared when bell rang." We really tried to shield him from the scary ones (he only saw one when he had first gotten home from trick or treating). But I guess it made quite an impact. He has been telling me today that he is scared, Luke is scared, and apparently, I am scared too. We took him for a walk to show him that no scary people were out. He is very into "scared" right now.

I don't think Sam gave 2 hoots about the candy, but Luke has asked for "canny" about 10 times already. (we let them share some M &Ms last night - their first real candy!)

Chocolate face (when we got home)


Chocolate face (and a little boy in heaven)






Oooh, if I could just bust this open!


The loot


Sam "acting like Bella" (his Nonni and Granddad's dog)


M&Ms, I love you so...





Checking out "the other" trick or treaters










I absolutely love this picture of Sam.





Luke was making monkey noises.


Happy puppy





Our little monkey


7 comments:

Judi and Elaina said...

What a cute little puppy and just as cute little monkey!!! Sorry Sam got scared!! Glad you guys had a godd Halloween!!!
Judi
PS-Elaina pointed to the computer and said I want to see Sam and Luke!! It was so cute!! We have to get together so the kids can see each other in person!!!

Our Little Prince said...

The boys looked like they had a lot of fun and enjoyed their candy. Both boys looked very cute!

Natalie said...

Hey Jules! Good to see your little cuties. They are adorable in their costumes.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Oh my, those are the cutest little monkeys and dogs I have ever seen, well Mia ties your little monkey : )

I am so glad they had so much fun!

Unknown said...

those are two precious boys!

miss you and lots of love!
jill

ale said...

just found your blog from adoption.com, your boys are adorable! love love love the baseball stories.

Courtney said...

Just found your blog. your boys are darling.....so precious. courtney