Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sheer joy

I know I don't even qualify for "bad blogger" anymore. More like "who are you, blogger?"

Sam took some cushions off of the couch today and made his own launchpad. He was saying, "One...Two...BLAST OFF!" and then jumping from the hardwoods onto his pillow nest. After a brief moment of fear, I thought, "Boy, does he ever know how to live life. How refreshing!"

And so the jumping game went on for almost an hour. And the giggles never stopped.

And a mommy got another reminder that life really is so much fun!!!










5 comments:

Judi and Elaina said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am having a heart attack just looking at the pictures!! Sam looks like he is flying!! Looks like he had a really good time.

Rebecca said...

Oh fun!!! Those pictures are adorable. Boys will be boys right?! Zachary hasn't tried that yet but LOVES flipping off the couch. It almost gives me a heart attack!

Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!

Love, Rebecca and Zachary

Our Little Prince said...

Wow Sam looked like he was having a blast. I could only imagine what you were feeling. I would be feeling panic. I get so nervous when Christopher jumps on his bed and throws himself back. He thinks it funny that I get nervous. Sam is really getting big boy time flies.
I hope that you and your family had a nice holiday.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

WoW!!! You are brave! Love the in the air shots!!! Looks like fun to me!

Dr. Samantha said...

i LOVE these photos. boys in flight. :)